Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I think Trump can declassify whatever he wants to also Steve. I would love to watch the meltdown if he were the one to declassify it.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't really watch TV. My wife does. I am messing around on forums while she has watched several news programs. Not one peep of this. You can bet if it was something anti-Trump the media would be on yet another hysterical bent. I find it curious that Mueller just happens to be working on Bannon at the time this story begins breaking. He's had access to Bannon, someone closer than anyone else to Trump for much of the campaign, for the duration of his witch hunt, but NOW he wants to work on Bannon. Mueller is neck deep in every damn bit of this.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Steve
Originally Posted by Rugies
Eric Holder threatened congess months ago so did lynch . They might have some dirt on some of the people who have read this memo . Which could keep people quiet, I just hope somebody leaks it before the state of the union.

I think Trump can declassify anything he wishes.

I think normally this would be the case, but this isn't a normal situation.

President Trump is the subject in the FISA warrant, the Mueller investigation and the FISA Memo.

It's possible that as the memo pertains to him and potential wrongdoing on his part, he is not only not allowed to "declassify" it it may not even be allowed to see it.??

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
We'll never see the contents of the FISA memo. The whole issue will evaporate into thin air and We, The People, will be screwed forever by a rogue FedGov while our congresscritters screech their generic boilerplate bromides about "fighting for the children, senior citizens, and the military!".

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Steve
Originally Posted by Rugies
Eric Holder threatened congess months ago so did lynch . They might have some dirt on some of the people who have read this memo . Which could keep people quiet, I just hope somebody leaks it before the state of the union.

I think Trump can declassify anything he wishes.

I think normally this would be the case, but this isn't a normal situation.

President Trump is the subject in the FISA warrant, the Mueller investigation and the FISA Memo.

It's possible that as the memo pertains to him and potential wrongdoing on his part, he is not only not allowed to "declassify" it it may not even be allowed to see it.??

There is nothing the President can’t see or declassify. It matters none if it is about the President. Hiding something from him or refusing to comply with orders is to insubordination and at a minimum a fireable offense and likely a crime. It’s a political game and Trump is staying out so that he’s not seen as trying to effect the investigation of both himself and the real criminals from the previous administration. My hope is there is provable criminal offense committed by Obama post Jan 20 2017. There would be no need for an impeachment to hold him accountable if he has participated in conspiracy post Presidency.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The other question I have is this: "How does Susan Rice get away with refusing to testify in front of a Congressional committee?"

Allegedly, she claimed 'executive privilege', but that c*nt doesn't HAVE executive privilege.

She is right smack in the middle of this FISA mess. When do we get to watch Trey Gowdy gut her like a salmon?

"I didn't realize we had so many snipers in this country." by J23
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
We'll never see the contents of the FISA memo. The whole issue will evaporate into thin air and We, The People, will be screwed forever by a rogue FedGov while our congresscritters screech their generic boilerplate bromides about "fighting for the children, senior citizens, and the military!".

Even the Columbians found a few honest men in the end; and Pablo Escobar came crashing down.

There are those who can't be bought.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

And northman, djs, jello, greghost and nebassman will proclaim, "Power to our masters" (who protect us and pay NK to not bomb us).

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
This is like a broken record, but it needs to be said for the harder-headed among us:

This isn't going to end well......for the Democrats.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
This is like a broken record, but it needs to be said for the harder-headed among us:

This isn't going to end well......for the Democrats.

There's a coping technique called denial. I suspect it will be employed en masse in the days ahead.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Now, will the judge reviewing it allow it to be released to the public, who paid for it, or bow to dimocrap requests to hide it under the rock they crawled from?

The chickenschitt dims voted to keep their crimes from being seen by the full house of reps.

It will be discussed on Hannity tonight.

I don't think it depends on a judge. The House or the President can release it.

[Linked Image from ]
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Trump needs to declassify the information and order that it be released forthwith. He should be ashamed of himself if he doesn't order it to be released.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RollingThunder
Trump needs to declassify the information and order that it be released forthwith. He should be ashamed of himself if he doesn't order it to be released.

So you Dimmies can accuse him of manipulation of classified evidence?

Just like he became evil overnight after firing Comey. The day before, Dimmies were calling for his head. But let Trump fire him, and all the sudden Comey is your Golden Boy.

Nah. We'll see how it plays out.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by luv2safari
[Linked Image]

Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

382 members (264mag, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 222ND, 17CalFan, 260madman, 40 invisible), 2,800 guests, and 1,097 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,277
Posts18,467,590
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.