D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
The last man imprisoned in England with as much secrecy was Rudolph Hess.

If Tommy Robinson dies in prison under 'mysterious circumstances' it will be because he was murdered, as was Rudolph Hess.

What secrecy? 5 minutes of internet research will reveal plenty of info and cause some to wonder why the uproar over this felon and loser.

I am as concerned and angry over the dilution of Western Culture as anyone but focus my attention on what happens in America. I do not like it when foreigners interfere with w/ us. I may consider other societies misguided or evil but do not imagine that they are affected by my opinions.

mike r

Yes you can find it easily here in the US if you search... but you have to know to search and the gag order in the U.K. is about keeping the general public from being aware to search. If you’re red pilled you’re much more aware of things and are actively searching for information from non MSM sources. If you’re the general public in the U.K. you’re much less likely to be aware to search which is the point of the gag orders.

I'll match my bigotry against any other honky but the simple truth is that the douchebag, some regard as the reincarnation of Charles Martel, is a criminal lowlife. Convictions for battery, attempting to use a fraudulent passport to gain entry into the U.S and felony mortgage fraud are not indicators of a 'stand up guy' in my world.

I just got off the phone w/ my wife's cousin in Yorkshire who said that Wikipedia had the above info on her computer, I guess the suppression of news is different in Barnsley compared to other parts of England.

I have, and will continue, to defend ALL of the US Constitution w/ my life but would find it an easier task in a population of people who actually utilized critical thinking rather than knee-jerk reactions and banner waving.

White guilt and other stupid titles and stereotypes were invented to make it easier to call names and provide bandwagons which the malinformed can ride in the parade.

Whiter than a Polar Bear eating rice in a snowstorm and proud of it.

mike r

This has nothing to do with the man Tony Robinson. It’s about the fascist government of the U.K. . It’s about a government that is trying to suppress freedom by making it illegal to report on a trial , arresting a man for trying to report about it , trying to arrest that reporter and disappear him by making it illegal to report the fact that he was arrested and sent to prison for reporting uncomfortable truth. First they came for...

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
GB1

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
I guess I was fooled by the thread title and subsequent post into thinking that Tommy Robinson and his arrest were key factors. I am no expert on British legal affairs but do know that they take the standard of innocent until proven guilty seriously and protect the accused until a verdict is rendered. Perhaps this is a factor?

I do believe that a once proud culture has been diluted by its leadership policies and continues to weaken daily but it is none of my business what they do or how they choose to fail.

I prefer to be concerned about my country and believe that TRH and others dilute the standard by erecting false idols and blaming others for their sense of helplessness. Luckily we elected a president that represents me and mine and I will continue to focus on the positive rather than mewl about the negative. Alternate choices and beliefs are available to all of us.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

672 members (1234, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 160user, 10gaugemag, 66 invisible), 3,081 guests, and 1,252 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,264
Posts18,467,183
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.