Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 24 of 24 1 2 22 23 24
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
They've drank deep of the Cultural Marxist Kool-Aid.

GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
And no freedom of speech sharing of ideas in NZ

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12085800

Appears your new growing Muslim population is going to find this very useful.

“Never let a crisis go to waste”. Battle cry of the Marxists

From higher taxes, gun confiscation more forced third world uneducated immigrants into NZ

Your far left Marxist government will use this incident to push and force all of the above and probably more

Originally Posted by zeissman
Originally Posted by Quak
...I feel sorry for you guys, I truly do but by all accounts you have a pretty far left government and far left governments hate individual rights...including guns.

The current government is not far left but definitely center left. They tend to be stronger on social issues, helping those that don't want to work and the more unfortunate in our society. They've just indicated that they want to introduce a capital gains tax down the track. That means taxing the more wealthy who speculate in property. There will be a lot of opposition to that.

...I feel sorry for you guys, I truly do but by all accounts you have a pretty far left government and far left governments hate individual rights...including guns.

The current government is not far left but definitely center left. They tend to be stronger on social issues, helping those that don't want to work and the more unfortunate in our society. They've just indicated that they want to introduce a capital gains tax down the track. That means taxing the more wealthy who speculate in property. There will be a lot of opposition to that.

Last edited by ribka; 03/19/19.
Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Z

Your female leader was covering her head and pandering to the muslims while promising changes to your gun laws. It doesn’t get much more left as far as US politics go.

Honest question...is that center left in NZ?

Saw that and it's been commented on here but that's her not the government she leads. It's all about votes and appealing to the emotional types, especially women. She can wear a Mickey Mouse suit and dance in the streets if she wants for all I care. I don't have much interest in politicians.

"The 257 Roberts, some people like to call it the “.257 Bob.” I think these people should be hung in trees where crows can peck at them." - David Petzal
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

That ain't no schit!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by 12344mag

That ain't no schit!

Yep.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
C
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Guy saw a lot of stuff that hit him deep, and let it get him to where he HAD to do something about it. So he did what he knew to do. Flash in the pan with unintended consequences, no doubt. But after 122 moslem acts of violence in just thirty days, I would suggest we not get our panties in a wad over some fella waxing a mere 50 moslems. There is a war on, and lots of folks don’t even realize they are in it, yet. Every now and then a guy wakes up, and strikes a blow for our side. Having a hard time givin a [bleep] about the moslems, after we have taken so many casualties from them already. As far as killing children, we got plenty of that under our belt, too, so let’s not get all self-righteous now. The Israelis do it a LOT more, and we send them billions a year. 38 billion just this year already.

Quite a few Americans jumped up to slot moslems right after 9/11, went off to do it, some for years, and for admittedly murky causes. We call them heroes. Because the government wanted it. This guy freelanced. Bad move. Governments hate it when you bust their monopoly on force.

This sums things up pretty well. Like it or not, once in a while someone is going to fight back. I still can’t understand the lack of comparable outrage over the atrocities committed by Muslims. One white guy lashes out and the whole world falls apart. Similar acts by a Muslim seem to get nothing more than a shrug of the shoulders. crazy

Probably because the Muzz Horde over the years has conditioned us by their behavior to expect it out of them and regard it as normal while it's an anomaly with non-Muzz.

There are proper ways to fight back. Crazies shooting up mosques in places where Muslims are peacefully coexisting with others is not it.

After 9/11 we killed over 5,000 Taliban fighters in very short order. We put Saddam in the ground, Bin Ladin took one to the chest and one to the head, and somewhere between 30,000 and 50,000 ISIS fighters have died under the leadership of President Trump.

Killing bad Islamofascist is a good thing. Killing innocent Muslims Islamofascists in New Zealand is Evil, and not helpful.

Yeah a lot of good that done us. We are now negotiating with the same Taliban trash that created the environment in Assghanistan that allowed Al Qaeda free a sanctuary and free reign to train, plan and operate from instead of exterminating every last one of them. Who the [bleep] thought it was a good idea to give them a place at the table?

It did more good than you can imagine.

Al Qaeda had a whole next round of attacks planned until we "took their breath away" with our initial onslaught. We killed a lot of bad people, and they never fully recovered until Obama declared them the JV squad and let them reconstitute as ISIS.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Z

Absolute crapola. Wouldn't hurt for some of you guys to get out see some of the world instead of believing all the B/S you read on the internet. Talk about paranoid.

90,204 posts and rising. WTF sort of life is that? Anyway, I'm done here for the time being; got too many better things to do like get that big Red deer stag I've been after all week. Maybe tonight.

"The 257 Roberts, some people like to call it the “.257 Bob.” I think these people should be hung in trees where crows can peck at them." - David Petzal
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
[quote=The_Real_Hawkeye]They've drank deep of the Cultural Marxist Kool-Aid.

Absolute crapola. Wouldn't hurt for some of you guys to get out see some of the world instead of believing all the B/S you read on the internet. Talk about paranoid.

Not sure if they do Tyrone. Didn't even know we had mosques in this country. Came as a complete surprise to me that there's 60K Muslims here.

Lol, You didn't even know there was a mosque in you country let alone 60k Muslims.............Yeah, you got a finger on the pulse of your nation alright.

90,204 posts and rising. WTF sort of life is that? Anyway, I'm done here for the time being; got too many better things to do like get that big Red deer stag I've been after all week. Maybe tonight.

Enjoy it while you can.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Very Deep.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 03/19/19.
Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q

GOD Bless America
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by From Story
The 18-year-old was denied bail by District Court Judge Stephen O’Driscoll on Monday and will return to court on April 8, according to a report from Australia’s News Corp.

Yep, right straight home to mama aye.

Link.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Q
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Take it easy guys this isn’t zeismans fault. This is a bad situation and it will no doubt have very bad consequences for the honest gun owning people of New Zealand.

Let’s just be thankful it isn’t us about to take the green weenie. We as outdoorsman and gun owners should be standing together. Our government is at least half bullshit as well.

I remember the Clinton years like they were yesterday

Last edited by Quak; 03/19/19.

GOD Bless America
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Our government is at least half bullshit as well.

Half? You're being way to kind.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We have a 2nd amendment. If we got rid of it there would be a war.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is there a photo of the NZ split tail president wearing a hijab?

[Linked Image]

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I've read most of the Matamoro's (that's what I'm going to call him. In medieval Spain, that was an honorific.) writing which he calls "The Great Replacement". He claims to be an uneducated nobody, so the lucidity and quality of his writings are very surprising. He has a style that is easy to spot and it looks like a third party got hold of it and inserted some rants.

I've been reading Judges lately and the thought has struck me that he is similar to them in many ways except he doesn't have a following.

His favorite government? Communist China
His #2 concern? The environment.

But he does hammer on Antifa types and the usual sort of Leftists (open border cucks).

Personally, I think his efforts are for naught, that what Europeans are facing is judgement from God or rather the predictable results of immorality. Same thing as in Judges, people grow immoral and foreign invaders attack them in their weakness of mind, body and spirit. Matamoro should have preached the Good News instead.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
According to earlier posts the Muslims in New Zealand haven’t caused any problems, so that video is obviously mistaken.

So is https://archive.is/Sqpru

and https://m.gympietimes.com.au/news/maori-muslim-backing-isis-terror-group/2440095/

and https://cloverchronicle.com/2019/03...edly-radicalized-at-christchurch-mosque/

Obviously. They just want to live among us as equals you paranoid islamophobics.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Stickfight
According to earlier posts the Muslims in New Zealand haven’t caused any problems, so that video is obviously mistaken.

So is https://archive.is/Sqpru

and https://m.gympietimes.com.au/news/maori-muslim-backing-isis-terror-group/2440095/

and https://cloverchronicle.com/2019/03...edly-radicalized-at-christchurch-mosque/

Obviously. They just want to live among us as equals you paranoid islamophobics.

Or like here, they know to say anything else will lead to being crucified by the authorities.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Page 24 of 24 1 2 22 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (1minute, 19rabbit52, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 007FJ, 60 invisible), 2,259 guests, and 1,159 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,209
Posts18,466,141
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.