-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I appreciate your reply....We are all frustrated about the never ending attack from the Left on our gun rights. Here’s my take away and it’s actually quite true...Women mobilize when they want something. Aside from holding back the “Honey Hole” when angry at their spouse 😁

Women will organize, rally, go to meetings, have fundraisers, and make a lot of noise when they think change is needed.

Remember MADD? WAGV? Sarah Brady, wife of Jim Brady-The Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence? These are just a few of the organizations that were started by women.

Stay at home moms have Bunco night, cosmetics get togethers, you name it. Women will drag other women into their fight when pissed....Just say “Your kids are in danger” and they are all in on helping to change laws.

Do you actually think it was men who started the rallying cry to stop gun violence? Fug No! It’s the ladies who got this going...And, we all know they could care less what is accurate information about guns or violence. They don’t use guns. They don’t like guns. To them society doesn’t need guns....Take away all the guns except for a bolt action rifle, one revolver, and one pump shotgun, and that’s all anybody needs-If even that many guns in their opinion.

It would do us gun owners some good to take heed of the women and how quickly they organize and do likewise, but in an effort to show why responsible gun ownership is important, but just because you happen to fear something doesn’t mean you get to take away the rights of others....Responsible guns owners aren’t their enemy, but they don’t see it that way. So, we need to fight for our rights until it becomes finalized in very simple legal language that can’t be interpreted in different ways from SCOTUS. 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Your correct Beaver10 but gun owners have become so divided from all the propaganda is it almost if not impossible to agree as a group on just about anything, beyond we don't want to lose all our firearms..

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by shrapnel

You can keep on whining, criticising and pontificating, the truth is you just don't get it. You people bitch about LaPierre making a bunch of money, and like a bunch of Democrats that don't like people making money, you continue to bitch.

Take a look at this picture, what don't you see?

You don't see K22 in that picture. He says he stands alone and fights for his beliefs. You can see how much help he is.

You don't see any GOA members with trump. They may have merit, I don't argue that, but they aren't in the picture.

You don't see Ethan Edwards with all of his answers in the picture, no one cares what he thinks.

You don't see a single Campfire whiner in that picture, because they don't contribute, they just nip at the heels of the NRA and NRA members while they bask in the warmth of the benefits the NRA produces.

The NRA is the recognized mouthpiece for gun owners rights in this country and that is why trump recognizes them and that is why the legislation brought up in Congress pays attention. Not whiners and other fringe groups, The NRA.

Get off your soap boxes and put your money where your mouth/keyboard is...

[Linked Image]

NRA LIFE MEMBER
OHA LIFE MEMBER
RMEF LIFE MEMBER
*MOLON LABE SKYLA*
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by shrapnel

You can keep on whining, criticising and pontificating, the truth is you just don't get it. You people bitch about LaPierre making a bunch of money, and like a bunch of Democrats that don't like people making money, you continue to bitch.

Take a look at this picture, what don't you see?

You don't see K22 in that picture. He says he stands alone and fights for his beliefs. You can see how much help he is.

You don't see any GOA members with trump. They may have merit, I don't argue that, but they aren't in the picture.

You don't see Ethan Edwards with all of his answers in the picture, no one cares what he thinks.

You don't see a single Campfire whiner in that picture, because they don't contribute, they just nip at the heels of the NRA and NRA members while they bask in the warmth of the benefits the NRA produces.

The NRA is the recognized mouthpiece for gun owners rights in this country and that is why trump recognizes them and that is why the legislation brought up in Congress pays attention. Not whiners and other fringe groups, The NRA.

Get off your soap boxes and put your money where your mouth/keyboard is...

[Linked Image]

^^^^^^^^ Thanks Shrapnel. Could not have said it better.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
OHA LIFE MEMBER
RMEF LIFE MEMBER
*MOLON LABE SKYLA*
I
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by Hastings
There is only one avenue to protecting our 2nd A rights. The federal courts, and getting it carved in stone that weapons ownership and possession is an individual civil right. If we pour money into fighting any other place, it is wasted. You can't fight all the blue cities, counties, and states any other way than U.S. supreme court decisions, and until that becomes the focus I'm sitting out.

What you recommend, while desirable, will not work by itself. Why? Well, the SC ruled (Heller) that we had an indivitual right but also that it coule be "regulated." Accordingly, while reaffirming the "right to keep and bear arms," they have permitted confiscation of magazines, FFL fees for privatge sales, etc. Where does that end?

The way to win is to convince enough politicians that "I'm the NRA and I vote." That means more members. That means members who will politely communicate their views to politicians.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
IC B2

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

106 members (44mc, 7887mm08, 10Glocks, 808outdoors, 21, 1973cb450, 12 invisible), 1,547 guests, and 690 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,280
Posts18,467,682
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.