Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by Gus

was the mosque shooter in fact sunni, and his anger was directed toward the shia? i'm not sayin' he was a member of isis, just asking.

Nah, just a screwed up white boy.

GB1

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by Gus

was the mosque shooter in fact sunni, and his anger was directed toward the shia? i'm not sayin' he was a member of isis, just asking.

Nah, just a screwed up white boy.

it would take a screwed up white boy to fight for isis. but lot's of us citizens went to the middle east or so i have heard.

wonder if he, the shooter, ever visited syria and environs?

O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O

What happens in First World countries is more important than what happens in the Third World. Think about it--a few thousand people die in an earthquake or tidal wave in China or India and there's a collective yawn. A person gets killed by a bear in Canada and it's front page news.

Lol TOO FUNNY. The media today hold too much Power and its sad nothing can be done about it. unverified news here and there, un-vetted info, and bias opinions. media gets to decide what important or now.

But guys, There's something i don't understand about Liberal. They know islam KILLS whoever doesn't accept it. and being Pro Muslim is giving them more grounds. We've had a black President. and let's say in the next 60 years we have a middle eastern President that's of course Muslim. How do the Liberal intend to handle such a person that will prioritize his religion over every other laws and constitution ?

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by oremi

What happens in First World countries is more important than what happens in the Third World. Think about it--a few thousand people die in an earthquake or tidal wave in China or India and there's a collective yawn. A person gets killed by a bear in Canada and it's front page news.

Lol TOO FUNNY. The media today hold too much Power and its sad nothing can be done about it. unverified news here and there, un-vetted info, and bias opinions. media gets to decide what important or now.

But guys, There's something i don't understand about Liberal. They know islam KILLS whoever doesn't accept it. and being Pro Muslim is giving them more grounds. We've had a black President. and let's say in the next 60 years we have a middle eastern President that's of course Muslim. How do the Liberal intend to handle such a person that will prioritize his religion over every other laws and constitution ?

He will get a free pass to do what he wants as long as they get to keep their cell phones.

O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
If Muslims thing Christians of today will turn the other cheek then they are mistaken.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Maybe parts of sharia law work for the liberal left...

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
the NZ one covers all the MSM and lefty talking points. white supremacy, assault weapons and islamophobia. its a fuggen goldmine for the rotting maggots of death ready to advance their agenda.

My diploma is a DD214
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
There are Christian genocides that happen and there is no coverage. The media is pure evil and their agenda is the opposite of what is right. They have brainwashed many with their constant onslaught of pushing the accepted norms of polite society since TVs were first put in homes. They have dulled our morals with there constant barrage of sin and evil in the name of entertainment. I have enjoyed that they have been exposed in the last couple of years as the sleezes they truly are.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
there's hardly an american church group left, of any of the various denominations or flavors that can field a group of evangelists to the middle east.

too afraid, not powerful enough, without enough support, you name the reason.

the muslims are coming and we do nothing to counteract.

and that's fine. ideologies always express itself.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 16bore

Maybe parts of sharia law work for the liberal left...

Of course. Temporary "marriages", enslaving girls for prostitution, and marrying 7 year olds all fit well within the desired lifestyles of Liberals.

Politics is War by Other Means
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We already had a muslim president.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Beat me too it.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 163bc, 10Glocks, 160user, 55 invisible), 2,294 guests, and 1,306 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,233
Posts18,466,695
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.