Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Thats why I am drinking my favorite beer right now.

Jack Daniels.

I am all out of Wild Turkey beer......

Wild Turkey makes really good beer but Jack'll do in a pinch........like when you're thinking about your daughter attending high school.

Haha!

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Thats why I am drinking my favorite beer right now.

Jack Daniels.

I am all out of Wild Turkey beer......

LMAO

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by huntinaz
Originally Posted by 1911a1
A few Shiner beer products along with a some other brands I've been enjoying this summer. I need to restock some of the Shiner summer brews I'm about to run out.
[Linked Image]

That’s a super sweet setup

If it ever breaks down I'm getting it repaired. The door is crooked and it leaks water on the floor but its on concrete so it don't mater.

I have it so cold sometimes the water bottles freeze and the beer cans have ice on them.

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
https://www.nickelbrook.com/our-beers

Partook in quantities of the first 4 of these.

Really enjoyed the Wicked Awesome IPA & the Head Stock IPA, but none of them sucked !!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Looking good!

Day off today. Monsoons are three weeks late, not without consequences. Flagstaff is burning up. Well, the surrounding area. The San Francisco Peaks should be safe and town is safe and the rain is supposed to get here tomorrow but the DC10 slurry bomber has been running for over 24hrs straight and I'm about smoked out:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I've decided to drink about it. Testing out the EvilTwin Brewing company again. This cocktail themed double IPA business is weird but very good. This one named Passion fruit Margarita... there is passion fruit in it. Tequila is absent. Still, a very balanced and excellent IPA. This is a classic example of an outstanding IPA that many people will never try because they hate IPAs because 85% of the IPA market consists of garbage hops bombs that are unbalanced and gross. My advice to folks who hate IPAs in principle, is to try an IPA labeled either double IPA or Imperial IPA or red IPA or some other "special" IPA offering that has an ABV above 7%. These beers are always more likely to balance the hops with other flavors. Like malt and citrus. When IPAs are done right with harmony and balance, they are really good. Anyway, well played, EvilTwin:
[Linked Image]

Next up is their Imperial IPA. Heavy on the hops but balanced with a lot of malt and citrus. Pretty good. 12% ABV is not apparent by taste... this sucker is dangerous. Aptly named. I may have to cellar one of these for science. The twelve percent may allow for this to be a great beer in a year. Perhaps not. Time will tell:
[Linked Image]

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Anything new lately? Drinking this wee-heavey right now, it’s pretty good. Glad I gambled and bought two bottles:

[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ironbender
Goose’s IPA is good if you’re not a girl.

Haha so I took this picture just for this suggestion. Seemed like a fine idea at the time. Backstory: this was the tail end of night 3 of a bachelor party in Chicago last weekend. Ideas get bad after 3 days of drinking and apparently so do photo skills. This is a picture of me, completely schitfaced at roughly 3am, approximately 79hrs into an 81hr drinking binge, taking a crappy picture of myself with a Goose IPA at Lizzy McNeill’s, just for Ironbender. Here’s to you big guy!

[Linked Image]

Last edited by huntinaz; 09/03/19.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Ha, ha !!

This one's a pretty good local brew;

[Linked Image]

https://sleepinggiantbrewing.ca/our-beers/mr-canoehead/

Consumed a few over Labor Day weekend.

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by huntinaz
Originally Posted by ironbender
Goose’s IPA is good if you’re not a girl.

Haha so I took this picture just for this suggestion. Seemed like a fine idea at the time. Backstory: this was the tail end of night 3 of a bachelor party in Chicago last weekend. Ideas get bad after 3 days of drinking and apparently so do photo skills. This is a picture of me, completely schitfaced at roughly 3am, approximately 79hrs into an 81hr drinking binge, taking a crappy picture of myself with a Goose IPA at Lizzy McNeill’s, just for Ironbender. Here’s to you big guy!
[Linked Image]

LMAO!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Beer season has shifted to darker, heavier brews around here. Boulevard brewing usually has some pretty good ideas. What are you girls drinking these days?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Had goose island sat watching the OSU Clemson game. I wanted a kassiks sunken island ipa, but the keg fridge was down. So I slummed GI.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

85 members (300_savage, 257robertsimp, 6mmCreedmoor, 338Rules, 16penny, 13 invisible), 1,198 guests, and 786 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,057
Posts18,463,235
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.