Last .375 H&H went down the road. Time to clear out the reloading room. Shipping on me for orders of $100 or more. Otherwise, actual USPS FLRB shipping cost for orders under $100. .375" Bullets:
1) Hornady #3705 - 220gr FP - 2 boxes of 100 each. $30/box
2) Speer #2741 - 235gr Hot Cor:
- - - 350 ct in the new black boxes with amber labels - $15/box
- - - 250 ct in the older yellow boxes. Still factory banded together - $15/box
- - - 40ct opened box - $12/box
*** Buy all 640 Speer for $150 shipped...
3) Hornady #3715 - 270gr Interlock - 5 boxes of 100
50 each. $20/box
4) Sierra #2950 - Box says 36ct - $15 for the box.
5) Nosler #44850 - 260gr Partition - 1 box of 50 each. $35/box.
6) Nosler #29755 - 260gr Solids - 1 box of 25 each. Note: Have slight tarnish on some bullets - $35/box.375 H&H Brass:
7) New Winchester Nickel Brass, Primed (brass colored primer?) 5 bags of 50 pcs each. $40/bag. All 5 bags for $175 shipped.
8) New Winchester Yellow Brass, 1 bag of 50pcs each. $35/bag
9) 80 pieces New bulk WW Super brass - Many cases mouths in various states of out-of- round. All cases need to go thru sizing die to re-round them. - All 80 pieces for $50.
10) 220 pieces 1x bulk WW Super brass - $150.
11) Bag of mixed (21pcs FC, 9 pcs Winchester) 1x brass. Free with first order of $100 or more.
No trades needed at the moment. Reasonable offers via PM. Thank you !