Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Not to mention the fact that President Trump is on the RECORD saying ostensibly the same thing that fake warrior-ette said, only he said it five years ago.

Yes, and he said it with 5 draft deferments! That will show her! Damn her for joining the service, anyway!

I had deferments as well. And as far as her service goes, I'm sure it was very arduous...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
BP-B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

If you read the preamble to the Constitution, Jorge, you'll notice that Cubans can never be actual Americans. The Constitution can never apply to you, unless your ancestors were living in the Colonies when they sent representatives to Philadelphia. "...Ourselves and our Posterity..." I am almost positive that does not include you.

You have no dog in this fight, according to the law. Feel free to continue to pretend that you are a "real American" though.

The above "profundity" makes one wonder if the following food for thought...:
1. Can this moron read or at least comprehend at the level of an imbecile or a moron?
2. Laws on inbreeding with one's immediate family should be enforced more rigidly.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not to mention the fact that President Trump is on the RECORD saying ostensibly the same thing that fake warrior-ette said, only he said it five years ago.

Yes, and he said it with 5 draft deferments! That will show her! Damn her for joining the service, anyway!

I had deferments as well. And as far as her service goes, I'm sure it was very arduous...

I bet it was harder than Trumps.

...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Is there any doubt that with any of the presidential candidates from the last election with the exception of Rand Paul that we would already be at war with Iran?

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Hes making up for it now, dealing with twits like you, Sickermore.

His job is a lot more dangerous than hers was also. If you dont believe it ask JFK, Lincoln and Reagan.

Have you a clue as to how many attempts have been made on his life or are you just another dumbfughk dimocommie?

Why dont you tell us about your service?

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/17/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

OR Ronald Reagan's (note the correct use of the apostrophe; HINT). Since when has military service been a requirement to hold office? You really should see someone about your TDS and when he wins re-election, I promise you this; I will post every day for a year calling you out just to laugh at you.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Dumbphugks like Sickermore are not a laughing matter, Jorge. They are disgusting.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
She's got to say or do something to distinguish herself from the snarling pack of lefty nutjobs. Doesn't change who she really is.

Watch Warren or whoever finally gets the nomination start sidling to the right to appeal to normal people. Right now, the money's coming from the lunatic fringe, so batcrap crazy's the place to be if you're actually in the running.

Tulsi should pose in some plus-size lingerie if she really wants some attention.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

OR Ronald Reagan's (note the correct use of the apostrophe; HINT). Since when has military service been a requirement to hold office? You really should see someone about your TDS and when he wins re-election, I promise you this; I will post every day for a year calling you out just to laugh at you.

Here's a hint for ya Jorge, Trumps works without an apostophe also. Donny Sr didn't serve, Donny Jr didn't serve, Grandpa Fred didn't serve, and Great-Grandpappy Friedrich didn't serve in Germany or the US.

4 generations without serving in the military! Yet another impressive achievement!

...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
sickamore...........we are all still waiting to hear about your many and valiant exploits in the military...........?

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Pappy348
She's got to say or do something to distinguish herself from the snarling pack of lefty nutjobs. Doesn't change who she really is.

Watch Warren or whoever finally gets the nomination start sidling to the right to appeal to normal people. Right now, the money's coming from the lunatic fringe, so batcrap crazy's the place to be if you're actually in the running.

Good analysis, it'll be fun watching whoever the nominee is backtracking on all the stupid sh*t they had to say to get the nomination.

The fact that Tulsi is on the sidelines watchnig the competition try to each promise more free sh*t than the other shows just how far the democrats have strayed from mainstream America.

Reparations? Free college for all? Free healthcare for all? Where do they suppose the money comes from?

Fantasy land is where they're at.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Now that we are “energy independent”, remind me, again, what exactly is our interest in Saudi Arabia?? Hell, if anything, having them in a war (that they fight on their OWN) guarantees more sales of US made military equipment.

OK....ask yourself if you'd like a country whose leadership is comprised of fanatical religious zealots who have vowed to kill ALL people who don't subscribe to their particular religious viewpoints, in possession of a huge portion of the worlds oil supply.......what do you suppose would eventually happen??? I have no love the Saudis, but letting the Ayatollahs take over the entire mideast is just plain stupid....

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Nobody cried out for free everything during the obama economy
How does "free everything " work when the prayed for dem-recession hits?

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
The US was not attacked.
This is Saudi's problem to deal with.
We do not another war!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The USA needs to stop being Saudi Arabia's and Israel's bitch in MENA. In this, I agree with Gabbard.

SA & Israel have enough cash & hardware to defend themselves just fine. But they prefer to use the USA as their cat's paw. Enough.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
611 members (160user, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 12308300, 1badf350, 53 invisible), 2,798 guests, and 1,172 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,740
Posts18,401,130
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.