Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Someday he will learn who feeds him.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I have opined on many occasions, that nothing is more hateful or full of spite as a failed GOP Presidential candidate. I can't stand useless Ted Cruse. He is on a par with Mittens.

Sam......

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Cruz did like everyone else and showed us who he really was when he ran against Trump.

I'm a never-Cruzer now.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
well....Ted eats boogers.

Camp is where you make it.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
What an ass.

IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Pat85
So one should get a pass from criminal investigations just because they are running for President?

It didn't work that way for Trump. Zero, a pox be upon his house, tried to invent one.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Cruz has stepped up and supported Trump and the rest of us when he needed to.

He also has a right to criticize any other politician he doesn't agree with about something.

Cruz probably has permission to be butthurt a bit too, given the tactics that were deployed against him.

I don't agree with either of them 100% of the time. But I don't see Cruz doing what Romney or McCain does.

Cruz has a Conservative voting record that will match anybody and better than most.
He had every right to defend his wife from what turn out to be pure slander.
Cruz supported Trump in the election and has every right to criticize him or anyone else when he disagrees with.
We voted in a president...not a dictator.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Cruz has stepped up and supported Trump and the rest of us when he needed to.

He also has a right to criticize any other politician he doesn't agree with about something.

Cruz probably has permission to be butthurt a bit too, given the tactics that were deployed against him.

I don't agree with either of them 100% of the time. But I don't see Cruz doing what Romney or McCain does.

Cruz has a Conservative voting record that will match anybody and better than most.
He had every right to defend his wife from what turn out to be pure slander.
Cruz supported Trump in the election and has every right to criticize him or anyone else when he disagrees with.
We voted in a president...not a dictator.

Nope, Cruz did not support Trump in fact he refused to endorse Trump at the Convension

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
“This isn't just a team sport," Cruz defended his position. "We either stand for shared principles or we’re not worth anything.”

On September 23, 2016, Cruz finally endorsed his former rival just days before Trump’s first presidential debate with his Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
“This isn't just a team sport," Cruz defended his position. "We either stand for shared principles or we’re not worth anything.”

On September 23, 2016, Cruz finally endorsed his former rival just days before Trump’s first presidential debate with his Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton.
Lyin' Ted. At least Eddie Munster didn't eat his own boogers.

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Neither did Ted.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Guess you must have missed his speech at the Republican Nation Convention where he refused to endorse Donald J Trump as the Republican Nominee and asked his supporters to Instead, "Vote Their Conscience".

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Why isn't Cruz filing lawsuits against those that surveilled him along with President Trump??

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by DMc
Why isn't Cruz filing lawsuits against those that surveilled him along with President Trump??

Are you suggesting there's proof that hasn't been destroyed by the fbi? Where'd you hear that?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by DMc

Is anybody that was illegally survival by Obama filing Lawsuits?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by steve4102

Guess you must have missed his speech at the Republican Nation Convention where he refused to endorse Donald J Trump as the Republican Nominee and asked his supporters to Instead, "Vote Their Conscience".

Guess you missed what he said about standing for your beliefs...Cruz has a record of doing just that unlike most of the rest of the politicians. It is called "standing for one's principals."

I agree with Cruz that Trump has done a very good job. But back in 2016, Trump gave every Conservative with half a brain some reason to worry.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I don't know how Cruz feels about Trump, but I do know that the worry should be about Collins, Murkowski, Romney, Sasse and Burr. All are quislings. Actually democrat's Manchin and Jones are better bets to help Trump in the hoax impeachment effort than the aforementioned RINOs. At least Cruz took it to all democrap senators trying to frame Kavanaugh. He's the least of Trump's problems when it comes to the upper chamber.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Trump was just grandstanding on that original statement and so is Cruz now. They both know the Chi-Coms aren't going to do schit about that lying traitorous slime sumbich Biden.

Hunter had to resign from the Chinese Company’s Board.
Must’ve had some affect.

I’m betting his ole arse is puckered up real good about now.

Yeah. But, what happened to all the money they gave him? Didn't hear anything about him giving that back. smile

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

83 members (10gaugemag, 300_savage, 44automag, 5sdad, 406_SBC, 444Matt, 11 invisible), 2,252 guests, and 794 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,173
Posts18,465,386
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.