Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RemModel8
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Seems a man should be able to walk outside his house or place of business without being shot by the thugs or the government.

And he should certainly be allowed to fire indiscriminately at cops, too...

Sorry, I missed the part where I said that. Please point it out to me.

No sarcasm emoticon...

Walking outside with a gun in your hand knowing bad things are going down... and compounding it by shooting at cops is not a good way to keep from getting shot.

Understood, you are a spinless POS and a thief, from what I read. No surprises. Glad to see you on the idiot side.

So your reading comprehension sucks as badly as your thought processes...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ChuckKY
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Who's the dumber ones- - - - -local residents for looting the only grocery store in the neighborhood, or Kroger for trying to repair it? It will probably take 10 years of business to break even for the cost or repairs and restocking. Let the zoo animals starve!

I wonder what happens to Kroger's insurance. i assume it goes up. A lot.

It's a shame, but if it is a corporate store they just probably eat the loses. I know it will be smirked at, but a lot of corporate capital american businesses actually are willing to take some loses to try and benefit some of these lower income neighborhoods. I wouldn't take the grief myself, applauld them that do though.

Local grocery chain has one store in a bad part of town and they have the highest shoplifting problem. The prices in that particular store reflect the extra costs and they openly tell people why.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Seems a man should be able to walk outside his house or place of business without being shot by the thugs or the government.

And he should certainly be allowed to fire indiscriminately at cops, too...

Sorry, I missed the part where I said that. Please point it out to me.

No sarcasm emoticon...

Walking outside with a gun in your hand knowing bad things are going down... and compounding it by shooting at cops is not a good way to keep from getting shot.

Understood, you are a spinless POS and a thief, from what I read. No surprises. Glad to see you on the idiot side.

So your reading comprehension sucks as badly as your thought processes...

No, I'm just living in fantasy land, bragging on 1/2 a [bleep] kid, whilst stealing stocks and pounding my chest about discussing with the CO of a CG unit about some young military guy getting too enthusiastic with a big fish on his line that you felt like he was going to push said 1/2 [bleep] kid into the drink. Funny that you were all tough talking to the CO but not with the kid. Typical liberal BS.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

407 members (1Longbow, 17CalFan, 260madman, 1lesfox, 2500HD, 160user, 38 invisible), 1,862 guests, and 1,018 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,064
Posts18,463,390
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.