just got back from an initial sighting in session with the new-to-me RSI that I put a Skinner sight on with a NECG partridge blade.

Really nicely done sight. Very sleek and elegant. Much more befitting a No.1 than a NECG peep (which I have absolutely nothing against--I have two).

Didn't need to file the front sight yet. Shooting 175 RN at about 2500-ish. You can see the difference between the included aperture (.125", IIRC) and the ghost ring resulting from removing the aperture. I believe they make 5 different sizes. I think the 'ghost ring' setup may be the cat's ass for hunting...we'll see.

Still working on a load and I need to paint the front blade a lighter color. I'm not going for 'groups' on this rifle. I just want to be able to consistently hit vital area at 200 yds and under. Bottom photo was first three shots off a bag at 100 yds after the sight in.

[Linked Image]

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...