Originally Posted by warpig602
Originally Posted by RipSnort
Not an answer to your questions but the local gun stores report that they are selling them at a brisk pace. The SIG and the HK VP9 are flying off the shelves and the Glocks have taken a back seat at this point in time.

RS

They're probably talking about the p320, not the P250.

The P250 had troubles early on and never fully recovered. While the bugs were worked out out fairly quickly, the p250 never fully recovered. Teh biggest problem was that Sig drug their feet on getting the conversion kits and extra frames out and people grew tired of waiting. It was great concept poorly executed.

The P250 is reliable though many like myself find the DAO trigger pull, while very nice, to be too long. Ive found longtime revolver shooters quite like the P250 line. Prices on them are pretty cheap since the release of the P320. Depending on your bufget or shooting style/preference, the P250 may be a great gun for you for the money.

Maybe I have my Sigs mixed up or they told me the wrong model number. The one I handled was not DA. Are there different variants?

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house