If he doesn't have a dead boy in the closet, what can anyone say to embarrass the man?

If the Democrats try to say he is too rich, he says, "Yeah, I'm rich, really rich. Rich enough in fact, to buy and sell your worthless asses. So tell the lobbyists and everyone else to kiss my ass. I'm not doing this for the money."

The Republicans can't say much against him as that he represents everything they are allegedly for.

If anyone tries to go after him for being inexperienced in government, he can say that he has as much experience as the current guy in charge. He can say "damned right" he is an outsider, only idiots and crooks are in today's government. He can also talk about how rich they all are and contrast how he made his money in business and they obviously made their money in government.

Hell, he was even against the Iraq war.

The man's whole life for the last two decades, at least, has been almost entirely in the public view. He relishes the attention. He has almost no secrets. There is NOTHING anyone can embarrass him about.

The other candidates are going to be reduced to rolling their eyes at some of his bombastic statements and making fun of his hair. But, it is pretty damned hard to make too much fun of someone worth $8.2 billion. The country might be surprisingly ready for his brand of populism. He is going to be an M-1 tank rolling around and blowing schit up while the other candidates are armed with only rifles.

I'm not saying he will win, but I'm not going to completely discount it either.

Last edited by JoeBob; 06/24/15.