I love the two we have... I think they're a great platform for an all around gun for play and mid-range hunting. Set-Up with a LR hunting type scope (21-28oz) they still weigh undder 10lbs, and they're about 40" long. Wearing 16bore's Talleys and a 3-9 Leupold they weigh just under 8.5lbs.

Mine won't reach the lands with 130/140 VLDs and still feed them from the 2.95" magazine... but the 123/139/140 Scenar and Amax will kiss and feed. Hasn't seem to matter though, both have shot just about everything sub-MOA.

The 20" barrel gives up a little velocity to the 23" barreled .260... but not as much as I thought. I can get 2900 outta the 123s... but they seem to like it a little better at 2825-2850ish. 140s will go 2700+ without any issue.

I've run both mine and Em's with the suppressor... and accuracy doesn't change, but POI changes about 4" (straight down). I'm at about 200 rounds through mine since it was last cleaned... it shows little/no effect.

I fooled with the cheek-piece on mine, and moved it up a little to provide better weld. I had to carve a little on it so I could remove the bolt without moving the cheek-piece... but it all came together.

For less than a grand, I think you'll be hard pressed to find a better rig... unless you're looking for a 7lb hunting rifle... then just buy the regular T3 lite.

[Linked Image]

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......