Rost,
I'm not talking about pop-ups and other ads. I don't get pop-ups on this site and the banner ads at the top, side, and bottom of the page don't bother me in the least.
What I'm talking about is the site just doesn't work. It either takes forever to get from one page to another, won't back up, goes to "blank page", locks up on a page, or you get the dreaded "24hourcampfire is not responding" banner at the bottom of the page. This has gone on for years in varying degrees. If I hear "clear your cookies" or get Adblocker one more time I might just get a little testy.

If the rationale that since half the people on here have no such problems, it's the fault of those of us that do, why does't it follow that I can log onto any of thirty or so sites that I have in my favorites list and have absolutely no such problems, that it isn't in some way a problem with this site.

My last beef is with those that keep saying that this is a free site so you can't complain. Has television been free for the last 60 years? Did the networks not give a damn what their viewers thought? Advertising is what pays the bills. More viewers or more registered members in the case of websites will result in more ad revenue.

This site is a great resource for anything gun and hunting related as well as entertaining. It is however, technically flawed.

Steve