I built an AR15 in this caliber for my girls to hunt with because i really like the idea of a 30cal bullet in a 223 recoil. It has been a very good rifle that both my daughters killed there first deer with. The oldest got her first when she was 8, doe at 30yds. The yougest last year at 6yrs old killed a 9pt at 114yds. Put in for some special youth hunts for them( and as much or more for me cause pretty sure i was more excited about them shooting a deer than they was) and hopefull both of them draw out. My oldest will be 10 soon so with only 1 300blackout rifle i decided to try one of the bolt guns. I put a 1-4 power scope on it so the eye relief is awesome from 1"-9" and there not trying to peak through it. I bought a few boxes of the remington umc 120gr otfb to plink with and sight it in. Had it on in 3 shots then shot a 3 shot group at 65yds, was blown away at the accuracy of it. A dime covered all 3 shots with room left. My daugter hit the bullseye at 65yds also. These are very impressive rifles for the money, will probably put a can on it soon. After the girls shot it, had my nephews shoot it( 7 and 8 yrs old). They dont get to shoot to much but after talking them through it they also got the target killed. Here is a pic of the youngest nephew. I couldnt be happier with this rifle.
[Linked Image]

Lifetime Christian

NRA Lifetime Member

Had rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Your 9mm should expand but my 45 wont shrink.