This isn't a bad question. I am retiring from the military next year and have the whole country to look at.

Though to keep my blood pressure from boiling over, I have decided to make my world much smaller. My country will be what I can immediately see around me.

20 years of service in uniform with seven deployments, voting, and playing by the rules didn't get me the country I was hoping for.

Not giving up, but realizing that I should pay more attention to my immediate community will better serve me in trying to do well for others and my family.

I do know that where I do end up wont have any Section 8 units for miles around. Many, many miles.

The cultural rot with the breakdown of the family, lack of respect for the Constitution, dole suckers.... and the powerful, well entrenched liberal institutions applauding and using its existence to gain more power makes we think that this ship wont get right anytime soon.

Sad, but there are areas that still are holding it together. Just not enough to make that thinking a plurality of the country.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.