Not sure about how effective CB's are but my Aunt failed to execute herself with a Win Short! Glanced off her right temple and right out through a double pane window. A lot of blood, for some reason she went for another but changed her mind and hung the gun back in the garage. She then cleaned up some of the blood she trailed all over the house in her quest for whatever. Myself, wife and my mother found her laying on the bed with several of those thin pads layed down to absorb the blood(she was a neat freak).

Rubbed most of the finish off the 512 getting her DNA off it and it is still setting in my work room. Just can't get into using it or selling it. I give it a little room just in case she rubbed some bad juju into it!

So that is surely considered bad luck with Shorts anyhoo. She did get the job done the second goround with prescription drugs when she couldn't find another gun to buy in town after over a year of counceling etc. Goes to prove that despite being a millionaire doesn't mean you know ballistics, are happy or make appropriate choices! frown