Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Luv2safari: IF.... you think Montana is a "liberal hotbed" then let me advise you - you have NO idea what a "liberal hotbed" is!
I do, and Montana ain't it!
I thank God every morning I wake up in Montana (one reason is because I hate liberals!)!
Yeah there are some liberals in Montana - but nothing like in true "liberal hotbeds".
By the way how do YOU feel about liberals - you don't say in your post?
Puzzling that.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

In Libby, where my house is, is a strange mix. There are plenty of rednecks, a bunch of wealthier liberals, and ordinary welfare suckers. Get around Flathead Lake and you get the Big Fork transplants with big buck$ out of Seattle, Portland, and CA.

I just posted this to point out that some of the big money influence moving in to the State can have a major impact, simply due to their enormous fortunes.

In Montana I'm a carpetbagger, but I'm a redneck carpetbagger who is a reactionary. I like it like it was. wink The only change I want is changing it back. whistle

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”