I had the chance yesterday at an indoor range to shoot several bows with a chronograph.

After about an hour they all started blending in and I could not make sense of the opinions I was trying to formulate. Simply put, nothing stood out as "WOW " so much better then anything else.

Actually when I think back to the Switchback I just don't see enormous improvement. Even with the new Elite Bow I have , there is just not an enormous leap in Velocity and draw feel that seems to justify all the new stuff on the market. I suppose there are specialty features and speed, but from an accuracy, speed,and draw feel they just seem to blur after a while.

I think that a fella needs to shoot one bow for a while before any decision can be made. It's a shame that you don't usually have this much time with a bow. Over all I do not think that there are awful options. Most of these are just great. It's why there is so much hype in marketing I guess.

One thing is for sure. The owner of a bow will seemingly defend it to the edge of the earth as the best choice. Each guy seems to be unreasonably passionate about his personal choice. It makes the ford VS Chevy debate seem simple!

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)