Originally Posted by SNAP
Geez, after all that, I almost feel sorry for the looney-tuney little dumbphuck......

Laffin.....

Naw, don't feel sorry for her. I mean, we have a dumb bastard here, that actually had to suck ass on a petty good Tennessee boy to create a web site specifically for her, she's made a complete douchebag out of herself on every decent site on the interweb, claims she lives in paradise, but continues to come back and talk schitt, albeit 1 post a day, and think she's really educating folks.... for Christ sakes she's ran off a almost all the mods, and or members over there, think she has a few followers over there, which are what he allegedly despises most, ie; do nothing, no buck killin sumbitches from back east that couldn't kill a decent buck on all but th he best high fence operations... but look at the bright side, she still thinks she's a BAD women that dresses like a welfare recipient at his only daughter's graduation. Look at the bright side though, she do "shoot"!!! !!!! Poor poor w worthless washed up fat leetle cull.....

Last edited by Judman; 07/09/15.

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.