I think that the 140 grain Nosler AB factory load would likely be a good choice, but only if it shoots well in your particular rifle. I would also consider the Norma 156 grain Oryx factory load. A quick search shows that MidwayUSA has both in stock, but they are expensive at $38 and $43 respectively. Swedish military Mauser actions are universally well made in all aspects; materials, workmanship, quality control, etc. Plus, they were never made while Sweden was at war, so corners were never cut. The only downside to the pre-1898 style small ring Mauser actions is that they don't handle escaping gas as well as the 1898 style, primarily due to the smaller gas shield. Since you didn't indicate how much sporterization had been done to this rifle, I will assume that the original bolt shroud hasn't been swapped out for an after-market unit with a larger gas shield.

I currently have seven Swedish Military Mausers in-house, six of which that have been sporterized. I have replaced the bolt shrouds with units from Brownells or MidwayUSA, and the triggers with Bold and Timney units.