FG, 1095 is awesome stuff. My favorite for the last year of so is a esee izula II. its 1095 and holds a shaving edge very well. I'm jelous of the grouse you guys have. Havent killed/hunted them in 8 or 9 years. My friends pointer died and we haven't been since. Nice looking blade too in the bottom pick. The handle looks comfortable and kinda shaped like a barlow/sharpfinger cross. I can tell by looking at a knife if I would like it. And it looks like a knife I would use a lot.

Benchmade and spiderco seem to have a huge following but for a pocket knife can't bring myself to carry anything but my SAK Farmer. I crossed over from my 10+ years of sodbuster jr carry and haven't looked back for 2 or 3 years now. I have to strop it often though, doesn't hold an edge like the yellow handled crovan case.

I have been reading about elmax steel and would like to try a knife with that metal. Folks that have tried it rave about it but I'm sure any knife made with it will probably be more than I'm willing to pay for something I don't need but just want.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner