I am selling one of these to fund an upcoming Colorado trip. When the first one sells, I am taking the 2nd one off the market.

1) Marlin 1894 44 Mag made in 1975. Very good overall condition with just a small amount of freckling on the receiver and a few light hunting dings in the stock. No cracks, splits, gouges or extra holes in the wood or metal. Does come with a Weaver scope based and original Marlin flat hammer spurt. This one has a nice tight action, good trigger, properly indexed barrel, good wood to metal fit. Way better than the junk Remlin is making now.

$495 + shipping

2) Marlin 336 30-30 made in 1971. Has the straight stock Texan configuration. Has been customized very nicely. Has 1/2 magazine, Marlin rubber buttplate, Wild West trigger, slick action job, fiber optic front sight and folding rear sight and sling swivel studs. I currently have a Leupold 1.5-5X VX3 mounted on it. This is one slick carbine. It reminds me of a Marlin 30TK with better wood and 1.5" longer barrel.

$495 + shipping w/out scope, $820 w/scope, base and rings

I have photos I can text to interested parties just shoot me a PM with your number.

Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else.