I actually like both.....depends on my particular rifle. My Interarms Mark X .30-06 doesn't shoot accubonds worth a damn, but the two most accurate loads that I have are with 180 & 200 grain partitions; my 200 grain load shoots 1/4" at 100 yards consistantly over the past 35 or so years. However, I've yet to get a partition to shoot as well in my .338 Win. mag....but I do have an accurate Accubond 225 grain load for that rifle (Ruger M77).
I am currently loading for a new rifle (Winchester 70 in 375 H&H), and have both Accubonds and Partitons loaded up.

If the folks at Nosler are reading this, please do not be like Winchester and D/C items that have been in inventory for years (such as their Silvertip bullets) in favor of something that is "trendy"........I have since quit using Winchester products as they bring something out, have it around for a few years, I spend a boatload of money working up handloads, find one I like and then..........they D/C the product!!! It's quite frustrating.......

"If you dog thinks you're the greatest, don't go seeking a second opinion!"