Need some help deciding on optics for my finally arriving Tikka Hunter LH 6.5x55
Live in ID will be my primary do it all rifle. Mostly Mulies and elk with some varmit hunting thrown in, if I'm not using my 223.
Will be hiking in and hiking out with it.

First LH rifle for me. Ive been using rightys for years. Current deer rig is a K31 with a clamp on receiver scope mount and a 4-5 yr old Nikon Prostaff with the BDC. (Best optics I currently own) Great accurate dependable rifle just 2-3 lbs too heavy.

Current scopes I've looked at:

Meopta 3.5-10x44 from Cameraland. I know I missed the recent sale. Seems like a good clear Euro scope. A couple ounces heavier than others and would prefer a Ger #4 or ranging reticle to the Plex

Zeizz Conquest 3-9x40 from Eurooptic. Seems like the best standard Euro glass value. Again would prefer a ranging or #4 reticle but at $299 is tempting.

Leupold VX2 3-9x40 CDS. From all acountd decent glass and light. the CDS with generic dial is interesting and would work well with handloads with differnt bullet weights once drop is verified. Last years pre-windplex can be found for around $300.

I'm open to any suggestions. Will be using handloads mostly 140's in 2700-2800 fps range. Do ineed a ranging reticle or CDS system?