http://gawker.com/dog-the-bounty-hunter-admits-el-chapo-is-out-of-his-lea-1720154072

Dog the Bounty Hunter told FOX411 that he would not be going after El Chapo, the escaped Sinaloa cartel kingpin for whose capture the Mexican government has offered a $3.8 million reward. “He probably would be out of my league,” Dog, whose legal name is Duane Chapman, said.

Also: bounty hunting is illegal in Mexico. Dog was arrested by Mexican authorities in 2003 after capturing a convicted American rapist in Puerto Vallarta, Fox reports. He nearly received a prison sentence there himself. “I have learned to stay in my own country,” he said. “You can’t even talk about arresting a guy in Mexico.”

Still, Dog indulged the fantasy. “In order to take him down, number one, you better have a fully automatic weapon,” Dog explained. “With my weapon, you have to get really close to him—and you couldn’t get that close to him because he probably has five or six guys with him at all times.”

“There would have to be two or three of you to take him down because he is going to shoot it out next time. Last time, I heard they surrounded him and gave him a chance to come out.”

Discretion is the better part of valor, Dog.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....