I was more than impressed with the initial accuracy results seeing as to the way they came about. I built the AR and was waiting on the dies. I'm not one that's much for waiting, so off to the reloading room to load some 6x45 cartridges one way or another. I used a Sinclair Mandrel die with a 6mm arbor to neck up some once fired Winchester 2013 Military brass (With NATO cross). I then seated the bullets with a RCBS .243 Winchester seater die. I picked my dies up (Hornady 6mm-.223) on the way home from my first range session.

The second issue was, converting a few MagPul PMAG Magazines to accept and function with my cartridge overall length of 3.345. This length is necessary for the powder charge and 100gr Hornady Boat Tail Spire Point I'm using. So off to the shop with the mags and here are the results.

The 20 round PMAG on the left has been converted to hold 15 rounds with a COAL of 3.345. The 10 round PMAG on the right was converted and holds a full 10 rounds. Both are structurally sound and have fed with absolutely no issues.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Bellow are pictures of some of the first groups shot at 100 and 200 yards. I had a stiff, switchy breeze from the left at 200 yards. When I settled in to shoot at 200. I was waiting for the wind to break. Which it didn't so I used my "Machine gun" method. Which is get them down range quick and catch the same condition for all three.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by SMACK; 07/26/15.

All the best things in life, live on the other side off fear.

The true eye sees not the despair of its victims, only the elegance of equilibrium. It's a demonstration of superior judgment.