Okay here is a can of worms I will open, favorite brands always bring out the opinion in folks!

What is the best deep cycle battery you have used?

For me I have a Craftsman AGM Marine Battery the Blue one. It's been absolutely astonishing to use, charge and use again. For 5 years now it's still good as new.

I have a Trojan in the camper. Likely one of the best most expensive batteries made. It's been good for 2 years but recently will only hold the charge for about 30 minutes after taking it off the charger. Then it drops quickly. It's about 2 years old. All my batteries run on a maintainer full time.

I also have a craftsman AGM Marine Battery on the boat that Is the " House" battery. It stays charged by the on board maintainer as well.

I'm temped to just buy another Craftsman AGM Marine Battery for the camper because it has been so good to recharge and lasted 5 years for the trolling motor. However before I spend the hundreds of bucks on another deep cycle battery I though I would get other opinions.

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)