I'm sure lots of folks know already, but I figured I throw my opinion in the ring too. The folks at Talley are awesome.

I went to their website last night and tried to order some ex-lows for my Model 7. I got errors thru Paypal leading me to wonder if my wife had forgot to pay the cc bill or something. After stumbling through Mastercard's automated system for a ridiculous amount of time and speaking to a "customer service" rep with a bad attitude and heavy accent, I determined that my account was in good standing. I called Talley and got a breath of fresh air. A real person answered the phone. He found my order from online last night within seconds, took my cc number down, and said the rings would ship out today.

I'm sure I'm gonna sound like an old man here (and I'm only 35 haha), but it's dang refreshing to deal with a company that makes an excellent product here in the USA with great customer service. This will only be my second set of Talleys, but I don't see any reason to ever go anywhere else for my scope mounting needs in the future.

Just wanted to share my experience with a good company. Thanks for reading.

Russell