First being a veteran that was a lot more fortunate than many veterans, the topic of veterans is kind of near and dear to my heart.
And, as far as the Obama administration goes, these poltroons that come in here and post blather do the Obama Administration more good than harm by taking attention away from some of the worst things they have let happen, like the banks corruption in Porto Rico that have bankrupted the country, and Eric Holders turning a blind eye towards those banks. Also, the Obama administration, like every Democratic and Republican administration is wound up tight in bed with the banking businesses, and that is one of the root causes of what's going on in this country. For example, the banks are making a substantial amount of money laundering the drug money from the drugs that come across the border, and that is one of the many reasons you won't see border control, under ANY administration.
One thing that I have a difficult time abiding is hypocrisy and people that are more loyal to a political party than they are to their own country. Let me tie that together- The people that tolerate and even applaud actions when one party is in office, then scream in righteous indignation when the next president does the same thing as though their sense of propriety has been offended.