Thats great.
I hope it keeps on keeping on for you.
But it is a different game.
At williamsport the guys will get the dashers out when its nice and calm and shoot bugholes.And theres nothing better for shooting little ones at 1000 than a well tuned dasher in dead conditions.But when the conditions kick up they put the dashers away and dig out the WSMs.
IBS matches are fun but offer limited shooting.Shoot a couple sighters.Wait for the 15 second call and squeeze off your last sighter round.Then run your 5 rounds.What? Shoot 8 or 10 rounds? And then spend the rest of the day cleaning after you hardly get it dirty.Thing should last 2000 rounds..
Stroking stuff is what IBS shooters are good at.
The Dasher is an excellent round but keeping it tuned is more work than its worth.The other problem is hitting targets and not knocking them over.Seen it.Really sucks hitting a coyote and it not falling over.Like I said its a different game.
I have seen the claims of boocoo barrel life for the 6mm CM.I have read it anyway.You pour that much powder down that small of a hole and bad things happen.The 6mmCM has a very short neck.I would pass.

dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.