Originally Posted by jimmyp

Everybody is always looking for a good deal but I just see no point in a race to the bottom when I purchase the thing that holds the cartridge head away from my face and eyes. If you ever see a gun accident then you think some. I saw a guys son that I hunt with tattoo his face with burned/unburned powder when his dad loaded a .270win into a .280 bolt gun, lucky his eye was up close to the scope. Some also wants to light fireworks mortars on their heads, I don't know, but cannot feel sorry for morons. The cheapest BCG I have is a 6.8spc from Stag at $135.00, hope its not a chinese import, so far 40 rounds and it has not let go yet.....

So if one loads a .300 Whisper in to a 5.56 chambered AR then all will be well if the extractor spring is from a campfire approved vendor, but if the extractor spring is from PSA then PSA is 100% at fault?

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn