Greg,
Thanks for the heads up on the 140 Accubonds. I have messed with this thing and stumbled on to some interesting data.
I settled on 57.0 grains of IMR4831 using the Barnes 145 LRX's.
I took 40 rounds over to Allegheny Mountain here in Pendleton County, WV and shot plates a week ago last Friday and Saturday.
This load is 3000fps though an Oehler 35 and is 1/2 MOA. Worked great on plates from 250 to 540 yards from field shooting positions shooting level to 20 degrees up and down hill at 8, 10, and 12" wide plates off of my Eberlestock, on a Harris Bipod, and using shooting sticks.
The 145LRX has only two grooves cut in it and even though it has a boat tail that is .250" long it has enough bearing surface that much faster than that in my rifle and it pressures up with IMR 4831. I can shoot a 140 Berger VLD Hunter out of this rifle and use 60 grains of IMR 4831 at 3150fps. Lighter and less bearing surface and it doesn't show any pressure.
Headed to Mongolia in September for Altai and Gobi Ibex so I have settled on a load and am now focusing on putting together some precision ammunition and more practice. I have some 140 Accubonds and will try RE17 as well as N165 and some RE22 although it and N165 are close after hunting this fall.
My go to load in my 6.5/284 with 127LRX's is 50 grains of RE17 at 3050 fps. Thanks for posting your load and thanks to everyone else who posted.
Ordered a pair of Leica Geovid HD-B's last week. Hope to see them Tuesday and get to shake them down next week. They should make dial up a little quicker...

Dave