BODC thread is something of an accident, it was never planned to blow up into this huge thing.

It started out as a question about cabin/hunting shack construction. And about classic American hunting camp rituals, general practices and collective considerations that I could choose from and incorporate into our camp as we launched this effort...

The effort itself was for healing purposes, it all came at the heels of a horrible loss. I definitely wore my heart on my sleeve back then. I still kind of do, but not like back then.

To me, the amazing part about the whole thread is the positive participation that reaches beyond our US borders.

It's like the world's gift to me, so many fantastic people supporting and contributing to our efforts.

I'm trying not to get long winded here in a thread about deleting a thread... Lol.

It honestly doesn't matter to me if the thread stays or goes. I think everybody knows that's true. Rick certainly knows it.

I guess I should probably read the thread. I've heard of people doing that and they seemed happy and stuff...

I probably should, a little reflection is sometimes good.

smile

Something clever here.