I'm thinking about my next pick-up truck,weather to get a new one or an older one.The most important attributes are it being reliable and durable.I plow snow commercially and haul firewood.In the past I've had a 99 Ford F-350,diesel,manual trans.It was probably the best truck for pushing snow but had it's share of problems,rear leaf spring came apart,CPS went out,two trans issue(throwout bearing then a hyd.line went out)cooling fan,ball joints had to be replace four times in 164,000 mi.Evan though it's a work truck,I'm careful plowing and don't fell I abuse vehicles.The next truck,a 2005 Dodge 2500,diesel,auto,the only real issue beside the thin sheet metal was the from U-joint having to be replaced three times in 64,000 mi.My Current truck,2011 GMC 3500,no issues except for thin sheet metal and a pain/rust issue on the passenger side of the truck,the front end sits lower than I would like but I knew that when I bought it and it hasn't been a problem.All trucks were regular cabs.I'm not ready for a new truck yet put I'm wondering if an older truck might be more durable and reliable,is simpler better?Something like a pre Super Duty F-350,diesel or gas(460),manual with a flatbed would be pretty neat.Thanks for any suggestions.