Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by BobinNH
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by BobinNH
Unlike you, I'm not on here to try to be "funny".

That you on the left?

At least someone got you off the front porch. You left the driveway yet this month?

It's never not funny watching you get pissed off. I'm sure when I become an old man like you that my sense of humor will slip.

I'll also impress people with 40 paragraph answers, when a sentence will do. You baffle all the time.

Unlike you, everything I've done, everything, I've done on my own.

I often miss your wonderful stories about Barnes bullets and turrets, having never used either.

You're a Field & Stream article with an attorney's salary that has allowed you some good PAID time afield.

I know, it will be considered envy by you, but it's any thing but, its sympathy.

Just because you've screwed 100 high class HOOKERS, don't make a you 'player'

Carry on.

I promise you that you've never seen me mad. Rather I'm incredulous. Let's see what you don't like about me:

-I don't zero rifles the way you do and you seem upset that I've killed game up close and further than you have, without turrets. You find this annoying.Yet it has worked well for me countless times.

-I use slings to shoot and carry rifles. You borrow them from people to climb into tree stands.

-You think(assume,speculate,guess) that the only hunting I have done has been "guided", paid for, and my hand held. So I resemble a F&S character to you. Truth is I have hunted around a bit and easily more than half my hunts west of the Mississippi have been unguided,where I have found,shot, and processed my own game.I could prove this rather easily if I thought you were worth convincing.

ALL of my hunts back east are unguided...I stay at lodges and friends cabins. I get invited to lots of places,here and out west, because I try to be a good guy and people seem to like me.

So....most ALL the animals I have killed have been largely on my own. I use a guide in Canada because I have to by law; but even there, I set the agenda and go off by myself because I know what I want to do.

In any event I have been lucky to do a lot and the majority has been largely on my own. In any event it's a lot more than you will ever do.

- You don't like the way I communicate, the way I talk, the way I write. Too bad. That's an outgrowth of how I make my living,advising people on important stuff involving things that are important to them,and for which I get paid.

More importantly, I don't see anywhere here,where you've been appointed as the censor for this site, and how you are entitled to ridicule, demean,belittle, and criticize,me nor anyone else for what they,say or do,nor how they say it. That's censorship and you have neither the authority nor the acumen to impose your will on me nor anyone else.

I'm not the one running around the internet finding quotes to belittle me,pictures of old guys who look nothing like me,and making condescending reference to my age.It's the kind of behavior I expect from kids; you revel in the chicanery.

Oh...BTW I've been pegged as a decade or so younger than I am. I'm not going to apologize for my age even when the criticism comes from an internet bully.

So, it will be a cold day in hell before I let you dictate to me what I say on here and how I say it.

As to Barnes bullets, who cares? They aren't hard to figure out. I've been using something fully as good for 25-30 years. But you seem to get a kick out of them.

Carry on yourself. Unfortunately you seem to be a permanent part of the landscape around here. A lot of former posters who actually had something to offer, didn't like the landscape so much.

Holy F*ck, who asked Bob his favorite color?

no chit...

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...