I bought one to use as a compact lightweight deer rifle in our area where I won't get a shot over 100 yards. I really like the way the gun feels and handles with a low mounted 2-7x32 vxii on it. I now have it shooting about an inch with 125 gr Sierras and 110 gr ttsx made for the blk, both with h110. Now the bad. When I brought it home it would not fire every time I pulled the trigger. I figured out it was that the firing pin needed adjusting. Now it works every time. Also, the crown had a ring of sharp metal right at the edge of the bore, almost like the cutting tool stopped just short of finishing the job when they crowned it. A few min with the brass crowning tool with lapping compound took care of that. Also had to lightly sand the stock to float the barrel on the left side. I was a little disappointed with the fit and finish on this gun, but now that these items are resolved I am happy and can't wait until the season to try it out.

I probably should have sent it back, but couldn't resist fixing these issues myself.