Nice revolver!

A couple of years ago I traded for a Uberti Open Top in .44 Special...more out of curiosity than anything and because I came out on the better end of the deal.

Anyhow, I love going through SA's and slicking them up, working on the trigger pulls, etc. Well after doing such on this revolver, then shooting it, there was NO WAY I was getting rid of it. Absolutely the best, most natural pointing revolver I've ever held. It will now forever be my one of my CAS revolvers.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I shot a few cylinders full of loads that some might call "stiff", but they were straight out of Alliants data (6.9 grs. Unique under a 250 gr. cast SWC)

I had another in 5 1/2" but it was marked as being chambered in .44 Colt. The somewhat concerning part of this was the fact that my .44 Special handloads would drop right into the chambers all the way to the rim and could've easily been fired. The chambers would not, however accept a fired .44 Special cartridge case.

35WN

"Only accurate rifles are interesting."- Col. Townsend Whelen
"I always tell the truth....that way, I don't have to remember anything."- George Burns
NRA Life Member
Certified NRA Reloading Instructor
Certified Texas Hunter Education Instructor