I just bought my first Hoyt and it is the first bow in 30 years that I bought at a pro shop! I have bought many used bows off the internet and have bought several new bows from huntersfriend.com and their service is great. I had always been turned off by are local pro shops that seemed to have cornered the market on snobs. I have been looking at several different bow online and finally decided I wanted to actually shoot a bow before I bought it. Tallahassee Archery Center is the local Hoyt dealer so I stopped by the other day to look around. They are also a dive shop and were pretty busy but the clerk right away asked me if I wanted to shoot a couple to get the feel of them. I was on my lunch break so didn't have the time but thanked him and left after looking at a few Hoyt's and a PSE or two. After more research I went back today and shot the Challenger and that was it.. Richard asked if I wanted to try the PSE and I said nope this one is perfect. I bought the camp version with the fuse kit and swapped out the tubed peep for one without the tubing. He spent quite a bit of time with me vetting everything just right. He got everything tied in and got it shooting bullet holes through the paper. It is a 65lb max and I had him set it at 58 lbs. I bought some Neman arrows and a new Trufire Patriot release and am all set. I even got the old style black hat instead of brown. I was really impressed with the feel of the bow and how quiet and shock free it is. I think I was even more impressed with the customer service of the shop. Richard is the owner and even as busy as they were he took the time to make sure everything was right and that I was comfortable and it was set up to fit me. I will definitely use them in the future. Of course I get home and it is fl9ding so I can't go out and play

Guns don't kill people, it's mostly the bullets