Received new Carbon Express CX3-SL+ yesterday, first off the scope would not adjust got it close at 20 yards and it had no more movement. Called customer service and they were great and sent it back today. Well me being me I wanted to get things going so I purchased a scope on my dime from a local shop, mounted scope got it sighted in at 20 after about 10 shots. All is good at this point, moved back to 30 shot 4-5 times and was hitting good, then next shot I cocked it and heard a popping/creaking sound and got to looking and the limb was breaking. Got scared and backed away and got to thinking what to do. Called carbon express CS they said to take it to shop to have it broken down on a press. I ended up just getting behind a sheet of 3/4 plywood and discharged it into target at close range. Didn't have any problems on the discharge by the way. Pic is below, has anyone had any similar problems with a Carbon Express bow. Carbon Express is shipping new limb assembly out for warranty. Should I get rid of this and keep shooting my compound or try again once I receive the new limbs. I have always been skeptical of crossbows especially at 175lbs.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Hammer2506; 08/18/15.

Fück Joe byron