Originally Posted by Mannlicher
well yeah. Have you read his comments in this thread? I don't know who he is over on BCUSA though, as he won't tell anyone his handle for that forum. Hiding behind the keyboard, like he was so quick to slam others for doing. Risible, indeed.

This whole entire thread, as well as the one on BCUSA, was about you, you self indulgent prick. The audacity of some people amazes me. You refuse to even address what you said with regards to the folks over at BCUSA but you will come on here and act like you said nothing and try to call me out for being an A-hole!!??? You do realize that the entire 32 page thread "Internet low life with a foot in too many camps" on BCUSA is about YOU!!! and YOU being a two faced A-hole!!!

I was trying to get this thread back on track. Commenting on knives, woodtstoves, kydex sheaths etc. But I guess that doesn't work over here. Although a bit late to the game, Man-licker just wants to keep going. The stage is yours A-hole. Sadly, guys like WoodsWalker and 222Rem seem super nice, but this thread sure has brought out the a-holes in droves. Carry on Man-licker. What's next?

---Plenty of room for all gods Creatures, Right next to the mashed potatoes and Gravy!