August 21, 2015 |
Leupold Screw On Dial Makes In-the-Field Adjustments Fast, Easy

BEAVERTON, Ore. — Leupold & Stevens, Inc., introduces new S1 and S5 screw on dials, easily installed adjustment knobs that make dialing in wind and distance fast and easy.

Designed to replace the cap covers on the majority of Leupold's riflescopes, these all-aluminum dials offer large, knurled surfaces so adjustments are easy and sure, even when wearing gloves. The S1 dial is engraved in ¼-MOA increments and the S5 in 0.1 MIL. Both come with a locking zero stop and can be equipped with the Custom Dial System® (CDS®) through the Leupold® Custom Shop.

There's no need to send in the riflescope, as these dials are completely user-changeable. Just remove the cap on the adjustment dial, and simply screw the S1 or S5 on in its place. It automatically aligns with the adjustment slot and securely tightens down. Unlike other aftermarket dials, the Leupold S1 and S5 dials completely eliminate backlash.

"These screw on dials mean no more lost caps or the need for a coin to make adjustments in the field," said Tim Lesser, director of product development for Leupold & Stevens, Inc. "This is another example of how Leupold listens to our users in the field and then finds a way to make their experience even better."

Made from 100% aluminum, the screw on dial is made in the USA in Leupold's Oregon manufacturing facility. It is compatible with most Leupold riflescopes with click adjustments, with the exception of the VX®-1 series and older riflescopes with friction adjustments.

Thanks to its simple installation procedure, these dials are interchangeable between different riflescopes in the field. For those with bullet drop compensating reticles, the S1 and S5 are completely compatible.

The screw on dials are covered by Leupold's full lifetime guarantee and are available.

(503) 941-3746
smeiselleupold.com

I never thought I'd grow up to be a grumpy old man, but I did, and I'm killin' it.