Lets just say Carolyn and I were kind of taken in by all of Perry, but somewhat afraid to go to nationals as marksmen.... Not knowing anyone and all

Local fellow that got us started always went and we had big plans to go and take it all in.

He had life issues pop up at the last minute, we had alreayd signed up for th ematches...

We drove ourselves, not having a clue and had a GRAND time. Just flat great.

We were so enamored we grabbed every medal we qualified for. Medals don't impress me now like they did when we were kids.

But all in all anyone can and should go, at least once, even if by yourself. You will not find finer folks, willing to help and so on( unless its your first time in the P100 and you are shooitng so well through 300 you are in the top 100 but don't trust your wind call and listen to someone tell you, you and the wife's guesses are wrong... we both shot 7s, had we used our guesses we'd have likely had Xs.. just enough to dump us...)

But its a grand time!

I doubt I could hold the 9 ring anymore.... But I really should, and get lectured the other weekend again, try to get 10 more pistol leg points... got 20, both gold obviously, in the first 2 matches I ever shot... 3rd match I crossfired... GREG..... and never fired another pistol match again.. Just due to life. And not having a pistol. Had to beg and borrow as n othing we have qualifies and I didn't want to spend 1800 on a Beretta at the time for 10 more poitns... LOL.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....