I've got some duplication that I need to let go of. Prices are shipped from individual to FFL via UPS Ground. Shipping to Alaska will be more - PM me for an estimate. If you want overnight, it will cost substantially more - PM me for that as well. No box/papers/etc. for either one.

1) Model 18-4. 22LR. 4" barrel. This is a shooter. There is normal bluing loss both sides of muzzle and on the cylinder as shown. Pics show condition, but if you have any specific questions, please ask. It is perfect mechanically and internally and it's a great-shooting gun. Factory magna grips are original to gun. $565 shipped. SOLD

2) Model 581. 357 Mag. 4" barrel, fixed sights. Revolver is in nice shape. Timing and mechanicals are perfect. Some normal bluing wear each side of muzzle as shown in pics. This is a great combat magnum. I've just got several Model 19's and some other L frames, so I need to lighten the load in the safe a little. Comes with Pachmayr Presentation grips shown. $515 $505 shipped and holster added - see post below. Bottom gun in pics.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by 257heaven; 08/23/15.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless