The controversial candidate said on Tuesday that he’d save a spot for the former Alaska governor.

Sarah Palin’s radio channel scored a high-profile guest on Tuesday—and then Palin scored a high-profile endorsement.

Donald Trump went on “The Palin Update,” a program on the former Alaska governor’s radio channel, Mama Grizzly Radio. The show’s host, Kevin Scholla, asked Trump whether, in the event that he is elected president, he would consider seeking advice from Palin or perhaps even tapping her for a cabinet position.

“If there is a Trump administration,” Scholla asked, “could you see maybe picking up the phone, giving the governor a call, picking her brain on some things, or perhaps having her along in some official capacity?”

Trump’s answer already has political blogs like Wonkette and Politico buzzing. He gave an emphatic yes:

I would love that because she really is somebody that knows what’s happening, and she’s a special person. She’s really a special person. And I think people know that… she’s got a following that’s unbelievable. I still have people saying, “Oh, get Sarah’s support, get Sarah’s support!” No matter where I go, everybody loves her.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings