For Sale: RH SS Ruger M77 Hawkeye All Weather 30-06.

Good to Excellent condition. Has been hunted. Currently sits in Zytel (Boat Paddle/Skeleton) stock. This is the matte finished SS Hawkeye.

Mounted in Leupold low rings is a nearly new Weaver Classic K4 4x38 (matte/duplex).

I have owned it since it was new. Not sure how many rounds fired, but an educated guess would be less than 200. It's a good shooter with no modifications (other than the stock swap and I don't have the original stock any longer). It is a solid 1-1.25" shooter with my hand loads (which is all I've shot through it and I've not done much load development with it).

Asking $625 $600 or BRO shipped/insured to your FFL w/o the scope or $750 $700 with the scope. The Leupold rings are included if sold with or without the scope. I do not have the original Ruger rings.

I could also package this gun with a bunch of sized primed brass and the RCBS FL dies if someone were interested in all of it. I'd need to look at what I have on the shelves at home before adding a total price the package.

It's a solid workhorse rifle in a stock you can't hurt (love them or hate them, they are tough). Please feel to PM with any questions or reasonable offers. I can provide pics via email or text upon PM request.

Thanks for looking.
Rob

Last edited by Technoman26; 08/24/15. Reason: price changed