Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
These BLM tools are attention seekers first and foremost.

It is very easy to threaten a person when you are not there in person. Pure tough guy talk, much like internet badasses.

Going toe to toe with a person and threatening to kill their family, with the immediate ability, and opportunity to do so, is another matter entirely.

One other side of this coin, is that as an LEO I have had more than a few contacts with black Americans since this BLM garbage started and not one of them has been anything but polite.

Funny how when you treat people nice they tend to be nice back. That is not always the case, but it still is the vast majority of the time.

We will always have hood rats and white trash, but that does not make a majority. That said, normal Americans are not usually newsworthy.

Thats gotta be the problem. Crackers be going around calling blaco dudes boys and assaulting their women.

Try getting out of Wy and on Houstons south side. Scott st. Leo will tell you dont drive it in daylight. Dont stop at any place from i-45 to Hobby Airport.

Too many whiteys going in there pissing blacks off.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.