Originally Posted by VAhuntr
Originally Posted by BlueRidgeHunter
Mr Parker went after the NRA pretty hard on the CNN interview. You have to wonder if Bloomberg was on the phone with him as soon as he found out about the shooting.

I would not be surprised if Bloomberg's puppet(McAuliffe) was in touch with him in short order.

On another note, I'm really concerned about the elections this fall. My concern is what those federal judges are going to do with the redistricting plan in the Tidewater area for the state congressional districts. The General Assembly is pretty conservative and pro 2nd Amendment now but who knows what will happen with these new districts.

The General Assembly will remain staunchly R and conservative.

Again, VA is an easy state for the Rs to win the Governor's mansion; assuming the Rs don't screw themselves in a crooked last minute rule change on the nomination to a caucus and them run an epically terrible campaign by a complete buffoon of a candidate (Cuccinelli).

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.