Originally Posted by ltppowell
The selfishness involved in addiction has nothing to do with narcissism. The "need" for whatever one is addicted to overwhelms everything else. Most narcissists are very intelligent, and like a sociopath, are masters in the art of manipulation. As employees, they are not typically the one's that can't get along with others. They are the "suck ups" that will do anything for attention or an "attaboy" and will do, or say anything to avoid criticism. Boss's tend to love them. It's when they become the "boss" that they become a problem.

You sure know your narcissists don't Ya..........

The big boss at work is a narcissist and at the present time is in the destroying self mode, several people have been calling him on his lies and he is doubling down, weather he'll complete the destruction mode is yet to be seen.

One time he tells me that one of an employee's duties is to take the heat for the boss's mistakes as the boss should never be wrong, then he says that's why I like being the boss, I'm never wrong. I walk away laughing and shaking my head I also know he thinks I agreed with him because I didn't argue about it.........

Fu cker is a pain in the ass to deal with.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla